Please be aware that we are currently updating our social distancing policies inline with government advice.
Here at Bloomsbury, we can't wait to open our doors again and welcome customer's back. Check out what we have been working on in order for you to enjoy yourselves whilst staying safe.
- We will mark out our entry and exit points, to keep a one way flow through the venue.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Screens will be put up at all points of service.
- All members of staff will receive up to date training on cleaning and risk minimisation.
- We will be asking each walk in customer to provide us with their details at reception, for our track and trace policy.
- We encourage each group to stay within their bubble to minimse risk.
- You can have a maximum of 4 people on a lane, with 3 people sitting whilst 1 person bowls at a time.
- You can wear your own shoes, trainers are acceptable or rubber soled shoes. No heels, wedges or open toes.
- Our technicians will be disinfecting all bowling balls before and after each session.
- Complimentary gloves will be available at reception.
- All karaoke rooms are closed in order to comply with governmental guidelines, we hope to reopen them in September!
- Mobile ordering will be in place, you will have the option to order from your table or alternatively, pick up your food from a designated collection point.
- Food will no longer be served at the lanes, only at a seated table.
- We will ensure that every other booth is in use, in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All tables, utensils and condiments will be cleaned before and after each use by a member of our diner team.
If you have any questions, or want to know more on the above please contact our reception team on 020 7183 1979 or drop us an email on email@example.com